Sunday, October 13, 2013

WTF Just Happened?

You know sometimes you're walking around minding your own business and then BAM! Life smacks you with something unexpected. Sadly that happens to me on a constant basis but I'm used to all of the smacks being a bad thing. I've grown used to the painful moments so I find myself caught off guard when the good things happen. But today was different, today I jumped. Today I allowed myself to live. It was pretty scary I will admit. But they say big risks come with big rewards. So I took the risk and I allowed myself to plunge into the unknown. I didn't expect much of anything in return. I expected him to run quite honestly. That's what a normal person probably would have done. Thank goodness for me that he is far from normal. Thank goodness for me that I happened to find someone quite extraordinary. Last night we embraced each other and it was one of the most beautiful moments of my life. There is nothing more special in this world than to feel love and to feel loved. Its even more rare when you have imagined yourself to be unlovable your entire existence. But last night was one of the top 5 beautiful moments of my life. Last night I found a person who looked at me with passion in his eyes and for the first time I could really see myself. I had no idea that I was this beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment