Friday, October 25, 2013

Free like a wildfire and Crazy like the moon

“You only need one man to love you. But him to love you free like a wildfire, crazy like the moon, always like tomorrow, sudden like an inhale and overcoming like the tides. Only one man and all of this.” 

This man I have found is so hard to put into words. And maybe its because there are no words to truly describe just how beautiful, honest, and true he really is. But there is one thing I know for sure. Without a doubt he rocks my world. Yet, he does it in the simplest of ways. It's not fancy dinners or over the top romantic gestures. It isn't elaborate gifts or unnecessary material things. But instead, every night this man is here showing me in the smallest and largest of ways that he is here to stay. That he will be the man I can look to, trust in, and find honest and the purest of love with. The truth is, that's all I have ever really needed. To know that I could let down those guards I have built up. To know that I could let go of all of the fears that come with being vulnerable to another person. To know that there is no reason to doubt what the future might hold. To have a man I could love like crazy and who would set my soul ablaze free like a wildfire. With this man I am now so aware of all of the things I have always needed and wanted and the funny thing is, I had no clue what I really needed until now. It turns out it's him. And so now I am about to turn off my laptop for the night and fall asleep resting in the arms of a man that I love so deeply and when I close my eyes tonight, I'll know one thing with absolute certainty; he loves me just as deeply. For that I thank you baby. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment